Are you eager to...
- Guide our customers during their PIM implementation, to deliver state-of-the-art eCommerce solutions
- Realize a smooth integration of PIM-systems
- Create the extraordinary instead of the ordinary
Join us in PIM(p)’ing the web shops of the future!
You help customers of Osudio to improve their Product Information Management, through the analysis of existing organizational processes, limitations and bottlenecks. You are aware of PIM "best practices" and able to transfer such practices into customer specific solutions. How?
- Manage and moderate workshops with the customer to gather information about the specific customer needs
- Translate the business needs to PIM solutions, and provide solid arguments to manage the customers’ expectation, ensuring a high-quality implementation
- Deliver functional requirements, allowing you to demonstrate your close attention to detail and quality
- Take the lead in communicating the customers’ needs to the colleagues and ensure the customers’ expectations are met
- Provide learnings, demonstrations and trainings to the users at the customer
- Focus on exceeding the client expectations resulting in future client references
- Collaborate closely with customers, and your direct colleagues in the Osudio PIM team, they are always ready to hear your expertise!
At least 2 years working experience within PIM (product information management), ideally Informatica and/or CONTENTSERV
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and you are experienced in giving presentations, you know how to lead and implement workshops
- Able to quickly understand the processes of our customers and can analyse their requests
- A bachelor or master degree, in preferably an IT related field
- Affinity with IT, online and e-commerce applications
- A driver’s license, as you will be working from the customer’s locations regularly
- For a position in the Benelux, you need to speak English and preferably Dutch. If you're interested in a position at one of our German offices, speaking fluently German and English are required
Additionally, it would be good if you...
- Have experience as a Functional Analyst (PIM)
- Worked in a web based company or in the online or multichannel department of a major corporation
- Actively like to share your expertise with your colleagues
- An international no-nonsense culture, with plenty of space for your personal initiative and growth
- Collaboration in a team of highly driven colleagues, who share a passion for digital
- Challenging projects for international companies from a wide range of sectors, where you can make a difference
- Fun on-the-job, and team building activities
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
Are you the person we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.
- Resource Officer Amsterdam / Eindhoven
- Ask Caroline
- +31 20 531 5151