Are you eager to...
- Work with cutting edge platforms to realize a smooth integration of PIM-systems
- Play a key role in PIM implementations, to deliver state-of-the-art eCommerce solutions
- Create the extraordinary instead of the ordinary
Join us in PIM(p)’ing the web shops of the future!
You advise and guide the customers of Osudio on the implementation of challenging e-business solutions with PIM (Product Information Management) – How?
- Take responsibility for the smooth implementation of Product Information Management systems (i.e. Informatica, CONTENTSERV)
- Match the solution with the business processes of the customers
- Provide learnings, demonstrations and trainings to the users at the customer
- Contribute to defining the data model and perform data migration (including data profiling), as well as support data validation and cleansing;
- Integrate PIM with web shops, ERP-systems etc. by defining and implementing data exports
- Become the go-to-person for all the ins and outs of the PIM platforms
- Translate the customers’ need to requirements and solutions within PIM platforms.
- Collaborate closely with customers, and your direct colleagues in the Osudio PIM team, they are always ready to hear your ideas!
- Eagerness to explore and become an expert in Product Information Management platforms such as Informatica and/or CONTENTSERV
- A bachelor or master degree, in preferably an IT related field
- Excellent communications skills (customer-facing)
- Affinity with IT, online and e-commerce applications
- For a position in the Benelux, you need to speak English and preferably Dutch. If you're interested in a position at one of our German offices, speaking fluently German and English are required.
Additionally, it would be good if you...
- Have working experience with a PIM platform
- Like to share your ideas with your colleagues
- Are willing to travel to the customer on occasion
- An international no-nonsense culture, with plenty of space for your personal initiative and growth
- Collaboration in a team of highly driven colleagues, who share a passion for digital
- Challenging projects for international companies from a wide range of sectors, where you can make a difference
- Fun on-the-job, and team building activities
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
Are you the person we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to email@example.com.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.
- Resource Officer Amsterdam / Eindhoven
- Ask Caroline
- +31 20 531 5151