What is the best software approach to move our clients business' forward?
Osudio delivers eCommerce solutions with millions of visitors for leading international customers. Our mission is to deliver the best solutions using state of the art platforms and technologies.
We are looking for a junior and medior .NET Software Developer who can help us build and integrate eCommerce solutions.
If you don’t have any professional experience yet, as a recent Graduate in IT, but feel like you are suitable for the job, you are welcome to apply!
- You'll be working on various web application for a variety of customers;
- You develop both basic and advanced web applications using the Sitecore framework;
- You are responsible to achieve very high quality, maintainable and well documented web applications;
- You work closely with your team;
- You design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use;
- You are service oriented and help our internal customer needs;
- You are proactive and reach out to team members and other employees regularly.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, or related experience;
- You're a .NET web developer with at least 3 years experience (if you're a recent IT graduate, feel also free to apply);
- Sitecore experience and/or experience with EPI server is a strong plus;
- You think domain driven development is important, without throwing overboard the pragmatics;
- Experience in an agency environment is a plus;
- You are a team player and have an eye for detail;
- Quality is for you is not an option but a must;
- You speak English fluently.
Additionally, it would be good if you
- Have passion for your profession and get energized by solving the business challenges of our clients;
- Share your awesome ideas with your colleagues.
- A key position in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- Working for interesting and international customers;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful and reward winning organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in an environment with an ambitious team in a no-nonsense culture.
- Want to know more: check our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4d-CRlr0gtqg7gy0VAU1Ig
Are you the .NET Developer we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.
- Chief Happiness Officer
- Ask Leen
- +32 (0)11 26 09 907