Are you eager to...
- Taking the lead in making high-level design choices and define software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Craft the right architecture to solve the problem at hand.
- Build state-of-the-art eCommerce solutions.
- Responsible for java-based software architecture of our customer projects.
- Take the lead when it comes to internal workgroups on technological improvements or investigations.
- You are the key decision maker on validity, feasibility and applicability of technical change and improvement proposals.
- The java ecosystem makes your heart beat faster, you are passionate about new technologies and keep a broad perspective over things that are out there. You share your proven track record in the role of a technical lead or software architect in java-based web technologies.
- You will systematically debug issues to find the root cause, and from there define a solution to the problem.
- An in-depth knowledge of the common java frameworks and technologies, especially jsp, spring, solr, jaxb, jackson and camel and preferrably SAP Hybris. You know how to combine all these components to make scalable solutions for our customers.
- Know-how, to test code and how to keep your code clean and maintainable. You can confidently use git branching and merging workflows in large teams and have experience performing code reviews.
- Also, the surrounding systems like databases, webservers, enterprise directories, docker and cloud services have no secrets for you.
- You easily familiarise yourself with new technologies and frameworks and can share the knowledge within the organisation
- An international no-nonsense culture, with plenty of space for your personal initiative and growth
- Collaboration in a team of highly driven colleagues, who share a passion for digital
- Challenging projects for international companies from a wide range of sectors, where you can make a difference
- Fun on-the-job, and team building activities
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
Are you the person we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to email@example.com.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please
- Chief Happiness Officer
- Ask Leen
- +32 (0)11 26 09 907