Are you eager:
- To manage, coach, inspire our Front-End Engineers.
- To facilitate the personal and professional development of your team-members
- To monitor quality and workload(planning) of the projects and your team.
- and still work hand-on a a member of your team
Join us at our beautiful Amsterdam office next to Amsterdam Central Station, with a view over the IJ-river to work with people who are passionate about delivering top-notch solutions.
Be responsible for working with a team of front-end developers as a senior contributor, specialized in front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS).
- Work with a range of colleagues: developers, UX and visual designers, content specialists, project management teams – and act as the Front-End lead on the project
- Use modern web standards to build dynamic, responsive websites and custom platforms
- Support ongoing projects and make improvements to existing code
- Contribute to scoping and estimating discussions
- Produce quality work on a tight schedule, delivering on time and on budget
- Communicate the status with project managers and other stakeholders throughout the course of a project
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members
- Understand what’s new and exciting (yet practical) and help push our craft forward
- Provide decisive and effective technical leadership for a team of developers skilled in front end technologies
- Help to implement system improvements and standardization
- Conduct code reviews
- 5+ years of experience (agency side)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a focus on IT
- Experience coaching team members and sharing your knowledge
- Experience with Git, Gulp as well as API architectures
- Experience with code reviews and automated testing
- Awareness of developments in your field and love to try out new tools
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Design Driven Development
- Fluent language skills in English, Dutch is a plus
- An international no-nonsense culture, with plenty of space for your personal initiative and growth
- Collaboration in a team of highly driven colleagues, who share a passion for digital
- Challenging projects for international companies from a wide range of sectors, where you can make a difference
- Fun on-the-job, and team building activities
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
Are you the colleague we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.
- Chief Happiness Officer
- Ask Leen
- +32 (0)11 26 09 907