As an Infrastructure Engineer you are responsible for the internal and datacenter environments, internal IT and internal tooling. You also assist in the operational availability of all these instances/topics in order to support Osudio and her customers.
- Installing, configuring, updating and maintaining server software/hardware;
- Supporting our Users in case of any question or infrastructure issue, related to our tools and hardware;
- Help/React on local IT (VOIP, laptops, network, …) questions or problems;
- Assure correct functioning and maintenance of each project after go-live (aftercare), by executing the appropriate system monitoring (CPU, memory, disk space, etc…);
- Contribute or add articles to our knowledge base;
- Setup the DTAP environments (together with the Application Support team) during the project phase;
- Our team supports PIM (Hybris, Informatica) projects, CMS (Hippo, Adobe AEM) projects and E-Commerce projects based on the SAP Hybris eCommerce platform.
- You have already achieved your first working experience (at least 1 year) in an IT oriented company as Infrastructure Engineer;
- You have excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation skills;
- You have experience with Linux;
- Your focus is on customers and results;
- You act proactive and have the ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Additionally, it would be good if you
- Are a real team player;
- Like sharing your ideas with your collegeas;
- Are a real supporter;
- A key position in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- A market conform salary;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in an environment with an ambitious team in a no-nonsense culture.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you within 3 days!
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.
- Human Resources Officer
- Deine Frage an Michael:
- T +49 (0) 231 900381-64
- M +49 (0) 171 5500323