What is the best software approach to move our clients business' forward?
As a Java Software Developer you can participate in developing the webshops of tomorrow! Osudio delivers eCommerce solutions with millions of visitors for leading international customers. Our mission is to deliver the best solutions using state of the art platforms and technologies.
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer who can help us build and integrate eCommerce solutions. You work with cutting edge technologies to realize a smooth integration of back-end processes and enhance the customer experience with UX and design.
If you don’t have any professional experience yet, as a recent Graduate in IT, but feel like you are suitable for the job, you are welcome to apply!
- You work closely together with Technical Lead and Project Managers to determine the functional and technical needs of the software solution.
- You solve complex challenges for our customer needs thanks to your superior development skills;
- You deal with programming functionalities at the highest level to build beautiful e-commerce solutions;
- You design and implement new user friendly solutions for our customers and the end consumers on complex mobile applications;
- You document your own code and you make designs for the critical uses cases;
- You integrate your part of the development to integrate seamlessly in the overall project.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Information technology or software development;
- You have work experience with Java and are eager to become an e-commerce development expert;
- You have good technical skills in: Apache, GIT, J2EE, JSF, MVC, MySQL, Eclipse, JUnit, OO, SOA, Soap, Spring, Tomcat, SQL webservices and XML;
- Experience with Adobe AEM is a plus;
- Knowledge of e-business and PIM is a plus. This is definitely not required;
- Experience with Hybris or Informatica is also an advantage;
- You speak English fluently.
Additionally, it would be good if you...
- Have passion for your profession and get energized by solving the business challenges of our clients;
- Share your awesome ideas with your colleagues.
- An international no-nonsense culture, with plenty of space for your personal initiative and growth
- Collaboration in a team of highly driven colleagues, who share a passion for digital
- Challenging projects for international companies from a wide range of sectors, where you can make a difference
- Fun on-the-job, and team building activities
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
Are you the person we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to email@example.com.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please
- Resource Officer Amsterdam / Eindhoven
- Ask Caroline
- +31 20 531 5151