Are you eager to...
- Being responsible for the quality of our state-of-the-art eCommerce solutions?
- Being part of a great international team of driven quality experts?
- To challenge our developers to make better code?
- To guide our customers in their digital tranformation?
As Quality Assurance Engineer at Osudio, you will be part of the dedicated Quality Assurance team within Osudio and you are essential for the quality assurance of the delivery of our products.
- In your test plans/preparation you set the norm for the entire test process set. This consists out of functional testing, system testing, compatibility testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing (automated/manual). You are responsible from early on in the process to test design (functional and visual) for completeness, clarity and consistency.
- You are careful, you can easy empathize with the end-user and you will test the websites and mobile devices in all areas: technical and functional. You put together test scripts based on the design (visual, functional and technical) and will test the intermediate deliverables and final delivery very accurate. And you can assist our customers in the completion of the testing process. You will report your test results to the development team as you are part of the agile/scrum team. In the role of Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for the preparation of test specifications, preparation of master and detailed test plans and test execution. Also you are able to give specific backend training and present finished functionality to the customer.
- At least 1 year experience in testing of web-based applications;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English for Benelux, German and English for Germany;
- Creation of test scenarios/cases and manual execution of these scenarios;
- Good knowledge of test methods like V-model, T-map, etc.;
- Knowlegde of agile, scrum, ...
- The use of QA tools and bug-tracking systems;
- Knowledge of internet technologies;
- Experience in test automation will be considered an advantage.
- An international no-nonsense culture, with plenty of space for your personal initiative and growth
- Collaboration in a team of highly driven colleagues, who share a passion for digital
- Challenging projects for international companies from a wide range of sectors, where you can make a difference
- Fun on-the-job, and team building activities
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
Are you the person we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to email@example.com.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.
- Chief Happiness Officer
- Ask Leen
- +32 (0)11 26 09 907