We help our customers in creating and designing meaningful customer experiences that contribute to their customers’ needs and add value to their business.
We are growing rapidly so we're looking for an experience User Experience Designer to join our UX team. Are you able to put yourself in our client’s customer’s shoes?
Join us at our beautiful Amsterdam office next to Amsterdam Central Station, with a view over the IJ-river to work with people who are passionate about delivering world-class e-commerce solutions for an international client portfolio.
- You connect the dots between UX design, Visual design, front-end developers and business consultants;
- You are responsible for the assessment of user and business needs and translate these into desirable user experience designs;
- You apply persuasion methodologies into your designs to improve the e-commerce experience like customer loyalty, conversion and retention;
- You deliver the UX designs and documentation in a Scrum/Agile team.
- You have experience and great interest in everything what's happening in digital and keep up with the latest developments in the UX fields.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX Design for e-commerce, either on clients or agency side.
- Experience in creating digital concepts and rapid prototyping.
- Solid documentation and organization of your work.
- Hands-on experience in guiding visual designers and front-end developers.
- Your UX-tools are Axure and/or Sketch.
- Your prototyping tools are eg. Invision or Craft.
- Front-end development and data analysis (Google analytics) are a pré.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile is a pré.
- Dutch Native is a pré, English Business proficiency is required.
- An international no-nonsense culture, with plenty of space for your personal initiative and growth.
- Collaboration in a team of highly driven colleagues, who share a passion for digital.
- Challenging projects for international companies from a wide range of sectors, where you can make a difference.
- Fun on-the-job, and team building activities.
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Please fill out the form below or send your motivation to email@example.com.
Note: we are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.
- Chief Happiness Officer
- Ask Leen
- +32 (0)11 26 09 907