Bruna is a well-known Dutch retailer owned by PostNL and the ING Group. They sell books, cards and office supplies in their 450 stores. Several stores have an in-house post office and bank.
Bruna needed a flexible, scalable and future-proof omni-channel solution. Bruna wanted their in-house marketing people to be able to run their own campaigns, A/B testing and bannering, while being independent of a system integrator.
Bruna chose Osudio to implement the new solution based on the latest version of INTERSHOP based on SOLR search. For Bruna, the full-service offering of Osudio was very important. In addition to implementing and maintaining the new solution, Osudio also improved UX and Design.
How the client benefits
- Flexible, scalable and future proof omni-channel solution
- Responsive design
- Reduced complexity and lower TCO
- Integration with new SAP back office
- Full use of CMS functionality for the marketing people within Bruna for bannering, A/B testing, personalisation & landing pages
- Extension of the online catalogue with new categories