An omnichannel solution
Bruna is a well-known Dutch retailer owned by PostNL and the ING Group. They sell books, cards and office supplies in their 450 stores. Several stores have an in-house post office and bank.
Bruna needed a flexible, scalable and future-proof omni-channel solution. Bruna wanted their in-house marketing people to be able to run their own campaigns, A/B testing and bannering, while being independent of a system integrator.
Bruna chose Osudio to implement the new solution based on the latest version of INTERSHOP based on SOLR search. For Bruna, the full-service offering of Osudio was very important. In addition to implementing and maintaining the new solution, Osudio also improved UX and Design.
Find out more about our digital strategy with our free whitepaper.
How Bruna benefits
- Flexible, scalable and future proof omni-channel solution.
- Responsive design.
- Reduced complexity and lower TCO.
- Integration with new SAP back office.
- Full use for marketing of CMS functionality for bannering, A/B testing, personalisation & landing pages.
- Extension of the online catalogue with new categories.